Bleached
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleached

Welcome to Bleached, a Bleach Roleplaying Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ze Forum Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako
3rd Squad Captain
Hanako

Ze Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ze Forum Rules   Ze Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Well, there's obviously going to be different rules for the Out Of Character chatness and the Roleplaying, so these are the rules for the regular forums.
If you don't obey them, you will be eaten.

1] Spam is detested. Dunno why you'd even WANT to spam, but still, there are some strange people out there who live to spam. Hopefully you're not one of them. If you are, something bad will happen if you spam on Bleached.

2] Insults are mean. No one likes them. So, just don't being insulting or a jerk or whatever. Just don't do it.

3] Swearing, cussing, sailor talk, profanity, whatever the heck you wanna call it, keep it to a minimum. Nothing to excessive, 'kays? I know that people are pottymouths in Bleach, so you can say some bad words, but not too many. It's not like they go around saying too bad of stuff, either, so nothing THAT drastic.

4] Ah, chatspeak. No, just no.

5] Nothing too mature, either. What happens if some little kid comes along, sees something bad, then goes up to his mom saying, "Mama, what does _____ mean??"

6] Please, when you've got a signature, keep it not-too-big or eye-burning. And it has to be appropriate for little kids. Just in case.

Okay, so, abide by above rules, and things will be happy and cheerful in the regular forums. ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://bleached.forumotion.com
Ururu Tsumugiya-sama
4th Squad Captain
Ururu Tsumugiya-sama

Ze Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Ze Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 am

Is there a group making system? Suspect i wanna make a Ururu fanclub I love you
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu
4th Squad Vice-Captain
Neliel Tu

Ze Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: memories   Ze Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

the word profanity reminds me of times when me and my friends yelled, NO PROFANITY!. xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kotane Izumo

Kotane Izumo

Ze Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Forum Rules   Ze Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ze Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Forum Rules   Ze Forum Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ze Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1