Bleached
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleached

Welcome to Bleached, a Bleach Roleplaying Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ze RPing Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako
3rd Squad Captain
Hanako

Ze RPing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ze RPing Rules   Ze RPing Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Here are the rules for the roleplaying, simple as that.

1] NO god-modding. Or else something will explode in your house.

2] Be nice to other roleplayers. If they accidentally get the name of something wrong, don't be like "JFOAEIJFOJ YOU'RE SO STUPIDDD". Everyone makes mistakes.

3] Okay, if you have Bankai, don't use it all the time. If you do that, your character will die of exhaustion. How sad would that be?

4] No super-powerful, "I'm so amazing" characters. They annoy the pudding out of me.... >.>

5] No killing off someone else's characters, or else I will kill yours. So there.

6] If you want to be someone from the original show take a look at the Roleplay Characters part of the forum for more information.

7] Love is fine. In fact, I like love. It makes me warm and fuzzy. But be sure that the other characters are fine with your little love-ness. If they're not, tough waffles.

8] Say in the subject title if your roleplay is open or closed. If you don't, things get confusing.

9] At least 200 words in your posts. More is preferred, but not a gazillion paragraphs or something.

10] Be detailed. If you're not, people might not respond to you, and that's sad....

11] No "perfect" characters. No one's perfect, not even Hitsugaya or Ichigo.

Okay, so, that may seem like a lot, but it's just common-sense rules if you think about it. So it's not really that bad.
If I think of something else (or if I need to add something else due to mean-ness), I'll add it. Feel free to suggest any rules, as well.

Last edited by Hanako on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleached.forumotion.com
Ururu Tsumugiya-sama
4th Squad Captain
Ururu Tsumugiya-sama

Ze RPing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Heh   Ze RPing Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:46 am

I dun really get the RPG system but o well. And nice job on the rules. i was laughing at practicaly every single one. RULE NUMBA WHEREVER YOU LEFT OFF. NO JERK ASS MODERATER. One of the moderaters in BE is a pain Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu
4th Squad Vice-Captain
Neliel Tu

Ze RPing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Lol man, heck thats good   Ze RPing Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 am

nice rules, but u have 2 number twos. just check the list lol! GJ
Back to top Go down
Hanako
3rd Squad Captain
Hanako

Ze RPing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze RPing Rules   Ze RPing Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Haha, oops, thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix that!
Back to top Go down
https://bleached.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ze RPing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze RPing Rules   Ze RPing Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ze RPing Rules
Page 1 of 1